THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 8, 2009

Revelations

What a jest I have been,
Believed I was the master of my universe
Yet I was but a prey of my own fool.
Day by day I turned
A blind eye towards which I don't know
But again,
A patchwork of an idiot I am
Now, as these cryptic message are laid
Before me,
I decipher a word-
"FOOL".
The great tomb was fine
Until Carter opened it in 1922.
Fool was he to dig inside
The remains of a past long gone,
For it brought him a curse
He'd never forget.
Betrayal is an ugly monster
That seeks to devour
Every beautiful thing.
I beg thee, Master of the Skies;
Command thine gray clouds hanging above me;
Cruel fate, set me free.
I am paralyzed by the force
Of knowing. Be it a beauty
Or an abomination, Pray tell,
What should have been done
In the days of the kings.

0 comments: