THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Frenzy of Blood

And I am finally awakened.
To the world I say hello,
But to the mighty sun I am frightened.


And I rise to meet my body's demand.
In the darkness I wait for thy neck,
To taste of your blood drives me mad!


And so there you come a-strolling,
Oblivious to the malign in the air.
So do I inch closer to you, beautiful thing.


And like the fluid air I wriggle to you,
Yet you do not feel my evil.
Proceed to your neck I should and must do.


And to me you turn your head,
I was halted in my tracks.
Your beauteous scream as rich as your blood so red.


For an eternity of sleep, never have I felt this--
This palpitation against the sternum.
Oh, pretty thing, you put me in unease!


You tell me to let you go,
But no, I shall not.
Yet I would not drink from you, oh no.


Please, look me not with those crystal eyes!
THEY DRIVE ME AWRY!
My attraction to you dwarfs my size.


But I won't let this build up inside of me;
So, as much as I hated to do,
Your neck I shall bite, and doom you shall see.


Pray hard, pray always,
That I may not see another you.
You, who hindered my evil ways.

0 comments: