THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Await Her

Forever I shall now sleep
In heaven I shall forever weep


By death we were separated
From our fears we were liberated


But I will wait for her
Even if it takes my remaining forever


Rest I will not
Far beyond after my flesh had rot


I shall find you in your solace
And together we will burn in the holy furnace


For I have spent my earth loving you
So shall I spend my eternity the same way too


For you are the greatest mystery
You are my solemn love story


No mortal words could convey
Nor ethereal words could say


How much I love you, I love you,
I love you, I love you, I love you


I have nothing more to lose
For a long time ago, it was you I chose


For I can never rest gently
Without feeling your love fully


I promise thee I shall linger
Until my poor soul put a ring on your surreal finger.

0 comments: