THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Embrace the Madness

Come hither, my son!
All love has been gone
You now need to run--
Run to the dark sun!

I've waited for you
From the oceans blue
To dark avenues
To have your eyes sewn!

You are weary, boy
To them you're a toy
A part of their ploy
And left you no joy

How cruel were they--
Tools in a mad play.
Join not their weak fray
Pray hard, my boy. PRAY!

Love was but a trick
Joys turned to be sick
Spent you like a wick
And broke your life's stick!

A stone you must be
Heart that cannot feel
Frozen yet so free
Take them all numbly!

Rise up, seek vengeance
Long was your penance
Wake up from your trance
With Death must they dance!

Here is my needle
Prick their hard mettle
Prepare your saddle
Ride on to battle!

Take my poisoned sword
Be cold like a fjord
Be harsh in your word
You are their true lord!

Share my boiling hate!
Murder their bright fate!
Forget your dear mate,
She hath loved to hate!

Burnt is your bright face
Here, take my black lace
Use my fat spiked mace
Proclaim your dead voice!

0 comments: