THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Lonely Immortal

Pity, pity on me;
Weak and pathetic creature I am.
Put my hand in the beast's mouth,
Only to drag the bloody mush back to me.
Woe, o woe to me, I who have fallen before the Master.
I yearn for Him, yet shame tears me away.
Shall redemption return to me still?


Shame, shame on me;
I am filled with shame.
For eons I roam this world,
And yet Death himself loathes me.
I have seen wars start and end.
I have seen countless deaths.
Yet I have not seen my own salvation.


Save me, oh save me.
Whoever you are listening to my piteous cries.
Heed my cries and listen to them well.
Taste my eternal tears and you will know.
This noose is killing me, set me free.
I am immortal, yet I am dying everyday.
Redemption, oh redemption, come to me quick.

0 comments: