THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Do Not Forget Your Flowers

And the sun did set for you
But why now?
Why now, on this beautiful summer day?
You left to play with the daisies
While we waited for you in vain
Never did we notice
That you did not find daisies;
But you found a fly-trap.


Yes, you were shunned by the children
And you smashed a bottle on their heads.
And they laughed on us both.
We never noticed the sun;
Nor did we the freckled moon.
We were just having some fucking fun.
Fun, some nonsense and anything.
And you tell me you're dead already?


Together, we were jesters and
They all laughed at us,
But we laughed at them harder.
You taught me lessons I need not
And I thank thee for that.
You instructed me to be a fool,
Maybe I'll thank you later for that.
Thank you, Oh wise fool.


Tonight I leave you our last prank
Tonight I leave you white flowers
Tonight I bid farewell to thee, great jest
Tonight I shall see you no more
Tonight you sleep soundly
Tonight you won't forget your flowers.
Tonight you remain in our forever.
Farewell, my stupid friend.


RIP Ronald Bercasio Labadlabad March 14, 1987-June 23, 2009

0 comments: