THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mortal Enemy

I am plagued by myself
My own reflection threatens me
My very existence crumbles inward
Save me from my self-destruction drive


I am a monster itching to come out
My soul is a timebomb; ticking my sanity away
My shadow smirks behind me; breathing words of hatred
Reach out your hand for me


I am a prison of sorts
My heart crammed full of sorrows and pain
My mind filled with unanswered questions
Hand me the key; free me from myself


I am a fearsome weapon
My hands bring forth messages of pain
My thought causes lives to shatter
Disarm me; release me from my curse


I am a potent poison
My blood smells like sulfur; it tastes like Death
My fluids burn through life like acid
Neutralize me; I'm a threat to myself


I am my mortal enemy
My own bitter deadly foe
My last hope is myself
Leave me be; lest you be harmed as well

0 comments: